The World Beer Cup is probably the biggest and most renowned professional beer competition of the world. It is organized by the american Brewers Association and takes place since 1996 every other year at different locations all over the USA. In 2018 in Nashville 8.234 Beers of 2.515 Breweries from 66 countries attended. A top-class jury with 295 judges from 33 countries awarded gold, silver and bronce medals in 101 categories.
The USA were again the most successfull country with 242 winners, followed by Canada (14 winners) and Germany (9 medals).
The table covers the complete range from 1996 to 2018 und contains all category winners and the champions. It can be filtered by year and sorted by each column. Via the search field you can do a full text search over all display columnt contents.
- World Beer Cup 1996 - 2018 Winners Database: www.worldbeercup.org/winners/award-winners
- World Beer Cup 2018 Winners List: WBC18-Winners-List.pdf
- World Beer Cup 2016 Winners List: WBC-winners-2016.pdf
- World Beer Cup 2014 Winners List: WBC14-Winners-List.pdf
- World Beer Cup 2012 Winners List: WBC12-Winners-List.pdf
- World Beer Cup 2010 Winners List: 2010-winners.pdf
- World Beer Cup 2008 Winners List: 2008-winners.pdf
- World Beer Cup 2006 Winners List: 2006-winners.pdf
- World Beer Cup 2004 Winners List: 2004-winners.pdf
- World Beer Cup 2002 Winners List: 2002_winners.pdf
- World Beer Cup 2000 Winners List: 2000_winners.pdf
- World Beer Cup 1998 Winners List: 1998_winners.pdf
- World Beer Cup 1996 Winners List: 1996_winners.pdf